Abrites, also called AVDI (Vehicle Diagnostics Interface) has been developed according to European directives and complies with the following standards: 2004/108 / EC, 2006/95 / EC, 2011/65 / EU, 2012/19 / EU and complies with the following safety standards: EN61010- 1: 2010, EN61326-1: 2013.
Abrites also has a GS certificate, which has been tested by TÜV Rheinland. This reflects the high quality of the device. The further development is guaranteed as we are always oriented towards the increasing demands and developments on the automotive market.
- K-line ISO 9141 (100 mA) is multiplexed on 24 different pins of the diagnostic connector
- ISO14230 compliant
- SAE J1850 VPW, PWM-compliant (required additional adapter)
- Single-core CAN bus, which is multiplexed to different pins of the diagnostic connector
- Dual-wire low-speed CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of the diagnostic connector
- Dual-wire high-speed CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of the diagnostic connector
- CAN bus GMLAN, ISO14229, ISO15765, J1939, ISO22901 compliant
- Analog input
- Bluetooth connection (* optional)
- USB interface to PC
- Supply voltage 8..30V DC
- OBDII cable
- Updatable software