Software packages for Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW and Bentley
Abrites VAG Group
833 € – 7.140 €
Abrites Diagnostic tool for VAG group – Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW and Bentley
Abrites includes a software application for the brands of the VAG Group such as Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW and Bentley, which offers a basic and advanced diagnostic functionality. In this software package are also included to a great part models of Lamborghini and Porsche. The Abrites VAG Diagnostic Tool is designed to be compatible with all common diagnostic tools, such as ODIS, VAG COM, VAS, and VCDS.
The software interface with the large number of possibilities makes Abrites a leading device in the diagnosis world.
The basic diagnosis with reading and deleting diagnostic error codes, model identification and extended identifications, coding, module software updates, customer-specific inquiries and much more is supplemented by comprehensive special functions, with which almost every action can be executed. Such special functions include, for example, programming keys for almost all Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW and Bentley models. These functions are independent of the different models of the ECU, the immobilizer or the tachometer. The simple handling of these functions, which are illustrated by instructions and explanations of individual steps, is outstanding. This extends from the operation of a key to the loss of all keys. The Abrites diagnostic tool is easier, faster and more cost-effective than any other standard diagnostic tool.
But not only in the function of programming new keys is the Abrites Diagnosetool excellent. The module adaptation is also simple and fast. Often an electronic module is replaced by a new one if it fails again and again. The Abrites diagnostic tool can replace most modules by reading and updating Flash and Eeprom. The Abrites Diagnosetool can also be used for the mile count calibration.
When exchanging a module, it is often the case that the stored kilometers do not match the actual kilometers. The Abrites diagnostic tool for VAG can adjust the kilometers in the modules so that the module fits the vehicle.
We aslo offer different software packages according to customer requirements.
In order to use the Abrites diagnostic tool for the VAG group , you have to buy the interface of Abrites, which represents the interface between computer and / or software and vehicle.
- Extracting security access codes (PIN) by OBDII
- Programming keys by OBDII. Preparation of dealer keys.
- Mileage recalibration by OBDII
- Clearing crash data DTCs by OBDII
- Read/Program flash memory of engine control units by OBDII. Options for resetting the number of flashing attempts.
- Exchange speed limit of MMI-TV system
- Coding calculator – supported short/long coding
- Synchronization/Adaptation KESSY and ELV
Standard diagnostic functions:
- Connect to the device using KWP2000 over TP2.0, KWP2000 over TP1.6, UDS over ISO transport protocol (CAN), KWP1281 or KWP2000 over K-Line
- For all electronic control units reading identification data
- For all electronic control units read/clear error (DTCs)
- Output tests
- Control unit coding
- Scan all units
- Broadcast requests
- Measured values
- Flasher (SW Update) – update the software of the modules
- Read and Update of flash memory (EDC15, EDC16 all types Read/Update Flashmemory
- via OBDII (K and CAN). Calculation of checksums while programming, ME7.1.1, MED9.x, ME7.5). Read/Update flash counters (EDC16)
- PIN Convertor
- TV Configuration ED1/ED2 – change speed limit of MMI compatible vehicles to
- change speed where the TV is turned OFF
- Dump tool – calculate security access codes, calibrate and so on from dump from the correcponding unit
- Service interval – Using this function you can perform reset of the service reminder, reset of the service interval parameters or change service interval options
- Service intervals reset for the models with UDS diagnostics
- DPF OFF ( EDC16/EDC17)
- Remote control adaptation
- Navigation – enable/disable the “Eject” button of the “Navigation” system
- Cruise control system – activate/deactivate a cruise control system and change the related steering wheel electronics( SWE) configuration if SWE unit is available
- Brake pads change – “Open rear parking brake for pad change”, “Close rear parking brake”, perform “Parking brake function test”
- Steering Lock adaptation – adaptation of steering lock control module to the VW Touareg/VWPhaeton/Porsche Cayenne/Bentley Continental/Audi A8 – by CAN
- TP2.0 or K-KWP2000
- Immobilizer Data Configuration IPC/ECU
- Instrument Cluster/Engine Control Module Recalibration
- ECU Advanced Diagnostic Functionality
- Airbag Control Module – Advanced diagnostic functionality
- ECU Component Protection Data
- BCM2 Key Programming by Diagnostic
- Key Adaptation and Programming
- Component Protection Manager (generation 1/2)
- ECU Adaptation by Diagnostic
- ECU EDC17/MED17 programmer through boot-mode
- EDC17/MED17 Direct PIN/CS
- Transmission A4/S4/RS4/A5/S5/RS5/Q5 2007+, A6/S6/RS6/A7/S7/A8/S8 2010+, VW Touareg 2010+ adaptation
- Read Simos PCR 2.1 engine control unit
- BCM2 All keys lost (Audi A6/A7/A8, VW Touareg)
Attention: This is just the software, you also need the interface!